I Love Animation Production Videos for how Easily they can Explain Concepts, Products and Services. By Breaking them Down into Simple and Attractive Motion Visuals.
Working with your producer and collaborating is an important part of the process. We work with our clients to develop a Production Book. Which has all the elements of the animation production or any production on paper before we actually go about capturing any of the assets.
OneBridge Logistics – Animated Explainer Company Overview from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
When everything is laid out on paper, the production can be reviewed by the client and the collaboration can start. A high-performing team is one that over communicates and even debate certain points to make sure the right decisions are made.
There are many amazing animation production companies in Vancouver do great production work for broadcast. So we have a big amazing pool of great talent to pull from on any production.
Taking your Brand to the Next Level and Creating Exciting and Compelling Commercial Advertising using Animation Production
If you’re looking to take your brand to the next level and creating exciting and compelling commercial advertising for YouTube, social and online use. So you have come to the right place!
Also if you’re looking for a professional animation studio located in Vancouver for your large broadcast production. We don’t do long-format work!
The animation production industry is roughly split into two separate industries.
- Local Vancouver advertising
- National broadcast marketing
- International animation services
Get the most out of Filmmaking in Vancouver here!
Filmmaking in Vancouver Done Right
The Thriving Local Advertising Market
It’s confusing because everyone in Vancouver has a lot of exposure to film industry productions. But there is a thriving local advertising market too.
Sycle Pro Audiology Software from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
Nearly everyone in Western Canada looks to Vancouver’s hot-bed of talent in order to produce animated advertisements and branded productions.
The international animation production industry have fueled by Los Angeles and New York. Producers coming to Vancouver and other international locations to take advantage of the tax incentives, amazing talent and production services.
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Great Animated Movie might Come First with Selecting Executive Producer
Although the word producer seems like a big fancy title. This person handles the project management and contract work when it comes to project management.
You’ll need someone who is well-versed with the animation production industry. In order to support your plan, scope of the project, the budget.. And the team you need to bring your production to life.
Understanding the animation production workflow is essential to successfully managing your team and your production. So that you can deliver each phase on time to a smooth experience.
Learn more about video shooting Vancouver!
Video Shooting in Vancouver Done Right
The Commercial Production Workflow
The commercial production workflow is a scaled-down film industry standard method suited for a reduced team and high-quality productions.
- Story development is where you create the vision and script for the production process
- Scripting is where the story is brought to life with text descriptions of characters, environments, props and actions.
- Storyboarding is when the scenes are broken down into panels which show the creative direction and all the visual components.
- Visual boards are simplified methods of storyboarding just visuals where generic images, sketches or screenshots are used as a reference.
- Visual development is where an illustrator or graphic designer develops the visual look and feel for the production.
- The illustrations or graphics have brought to life a second at a time using motion-graphics.
- Each character must have textured and colored so that they conform to an artistic theme.
- The actual animation production process is where characters are rigged with 3D skeletons. So the joints can be puppeted and moved to the needs of a story
- Collaboration and feedback are an important aspect of the post-production phase. As client’s interaction is crucial to aligning a look and feel in line with the brand.
- Deliveries begin such as the narrative cut phase, rough cut, fine cut and final deliveries.
- Music and sound design are crucial elements of the emotion.
- Often working with a composer to mix the sound of facts which complement the action on screen.
- Color grading is the last stage which is mostly about consistency.
- Polishing the final look and style throughout the production.
Check out more about post production in Vancouver!
Post Production in Vancouver Done Right
Scaling Down the production to be More Cost-effective
In order to scale down your production to be more cost-effective. Working with a few strong contractors is the way to go. We have hundreds of people on our roster which we can choose the right style and look for any production.
H+Technology Holus from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
It’s crucial the visuals fall in line with the brand and the style of the animation production. But the story is the most important part. It’s crucial to accentuate the brand’s energy and message.
The production will have to be summarized into a script which a voiceover is recorded. The selection of the voice over artist is also a crucial point. Because different voices have a very different vibe depending on who you work with.
We make Best Style in Animation Production Vancouver
Once we understand more about the brand, it becomes more and more obvious. What style of animation is best to hold the interest of the viewer or potential customer.
So that’s why we explore and research the client and their brand. In order to make a recommendation with some frames that show the look and feel of the production.
Animation production is amazing, that you can have a clear style and look before even getting into editing.
Please contact us today, I hope we get to work with you on your production!
About the Author
Colter Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer.
We’ve been producing videos for over 18 years after winning film festivals nearly two-decades ago.
Colter is certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography. He has also a multimedia diploma and handles project management as a certified business coach.
Furthermore his main focus is a collaborative and custom video production. Which guarantees lots of customer service and the final product clients are excited to share!
If you’re looking at working with a great producer for animated explainer video production. Definitely give us a call or fire us an email. We’ve been doing this for so many years it’s pretty easy to quickly help.
Email us to discuss your production!