Secret to Amazing Advertising Video
The secret to amazing advertising video content is all about engagement!
Tesla – The Road Not Taken – Red+Ripley Commercial from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
I swear the basis of any great production is good looking people doing interesting things in cool locations. At least the talent, properties and locations are the most challenging elements to secure for any production.
Our video company Vancouver does amazing online video ads and video production services for TV commercials. We mostly focus on online video production now and services for local companies and brands looking to promote their amazing product and services.
We cover any corporate setting or commercial related activity for brands and the companies trying to advertise using production services and online marketing.
Important Elements in making Advertising video in Vancouver
The beauty of this approach is the ease of measurement. We are able to carefully design metrics to determine success.
When it comes to an amazing and successful advertising video production some of the most important elements are the vision, the target viewer and the outcomes.
- We work with you one-on-one to unpack and explore your vision for the production. Which usually comes in the form of a simple idea which year excited to produce and share.
- Second element is the target viewer which comes naturally to any commercial brand. We help you expand on your target viewer by creating an avatar and specific profile for exactly who we’re going to communicate with. It’s helpful to define this person’s location, ethnicity, age, salary and interests. These are simply the target demographic and psychographic and sociographic of your viewers general profile.
- Third the outcomes. These allow us to determine specific measurable goals for your production. Normally I like to have one emotional goal, such as engaging your viewer with a certain emotion. I also like to have measurable advertising video metrics such as the amount of views or impressions or even website visits generated.
- Finally, I want to have a long-term approach with these metrics such as an amount of impressions and the ability to use a project for many years to come.
Amazing Things in Producing Advertising Videos and Online Videos
Our company has been producing advertising videos and online videos Vancouver for nearly twenty years and we have nearly 100 amazing projects completed per year by our small team of four people.
WinWin – Animated Explainer – Red+Ripley Commercial from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
We normally take on one project a week and handle some of the top brands in Vancouver including Microsoft, Telus, Best Buy, Discovery Channel, CBC, universities and schools and pretty much any market that you can think up.
Advertising videos and online videos is all about grabbing your viewer’s attention and holding it. There is an important part of advertising that has diverge from traditional broadcast in the internet and it’s a tremendous opportunity to grow fast.
Furthermore we have an award-winning team with a massive background in all types of commercial video production and multimedia, marketing and online advertising.
It’s important to craft a message which creates a response. I’m not talking about hitting your customer with a hard sell and call the action. I’m talking about removing the barriers your customer has to purchasing.
We all intuitively know that sales and pressure marketing is uncomfortable. Finding an easy and effective way to educate and inform your viewer can feel comfortable and even exciting.
Creating a Powerful Storyline
Who doesn’t want to see a relevant and helpful advertisement which informs!? It’s incredible that a production companies Vancouver can be boiled down to just a few hundred words so the message is really critical.
Hence a great concept has many subtle nuances and it comes from a core philosophy and vision often developed from the internal team… And expanded by workshopping your advertising video idea with an executive producer like myself.
- Hence it’s incredible what you can get across in 15, 30 and even 60 seconds. I’ve seen the average corporate video length come down from 5 minutes to 3 minutes to around 90 seconds to 60 seconds. We’re seeing a lot more clients go for the 60 second range but only ads often perform well as short as 15 seconds.
- However 60 seconds is a comfortable online length and a lot of information can be transmitted in a short amount of time. So people prefer fast-acting information like this.
- Lastly an important element of pre-production is creating a powerful storyline. Really defining and workshopping your idea and aligning your brands energy and company vision.
Having Great Response from Audience
When it comes to video production, so many more clients are keeping costs low by working with local talent and amazing producers. Which would normally create advertising videos in the film industry or commercial industry. There’s a massive business and the desire to scale production and strategy.
The Employee you Always Wanted – Red+Ripley Commercial from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms are really great for response. This untapped medium is like the modern gold rush where brands are rushing to advertise and looking to influence. There’s so much opportunity in modern platforms, $1 goes much further than broadcast especially for localized brands.
We work with a small team it’s important to have a strong roster of creative talents such as writers, directors, editors, animators, photographers and producers.
It takes multiple people or multiple roles to bring a great production together… And sometimes you can find one talented producer which does multiple roles. But having a massive set of experience with a great team helps you be effective... With your budget and avoid the film industry or commercial industry production chain.
So if you’re looking at doing video production, contact our company today. Do a discovery session with me personally so I can ask some questions and get to know you and your outcomes.
Furthermore it’s important to find a great producer to work on your production… Which you trust and can’t wait to go into battle with!
Also consider doing online advertising and promoting that amazing project once it’s done. So this can be hugely effective in creating a massive response and an integrated advertising video agency is crucial to give you amazing guidance... On providing a powerful response to your marketing and advertising
About the Author
Colter Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer. We’ve been producing videos for over 18 years after winning film festivals nearly two-decades ago.
Video Production Services in Vancouver – by Red+Ripley from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
He is certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography. Also he has a multimedia diploma and handles project management as a certified business coach.
Lastly his main focus is a collaborative and custom video production. Which guarantees lots of customer service and the final product clients are excited to share!
So If you’re looking at working with a great producer for animated explainer video production. Definitely give us a call or fire us an email. We’ve been doing this for so many years it’s pretty easy to quickly help.
Email us to discuss your production!