Corporate Videography Work requires so much more than the ability to hold a camera steadily or having the right set of tools and equipment.
A reputable corporate videographer in Vancouver takes pride in his work. He doesn’t just shoot and edit videos.
A lot of people see a videographer as just that – someone who has a camera to shoot some scenes and do some minor editing.
Careful Planning to Undertakes Project
- A seasoned videographer in Vancouver does not want to take chances. He works with a plan which he creates during your first meeting. Upon your approval, he, together with his team, will gather necessary data – trends in your niche, competition, viewer behavior, and so on.
- Then, he writes a script that would fit your need for corporate video production. Will it be for a product launch? A corporate event? Or maybe a corporate profile? Then he prepares everything before the actual shooting – the right location in Vancouver, props, makeup, talents, tools, and equipment.
Thoroughness during Shooting
On the day of the shoot, a good Vancouver videographer comes before the appointed time. You’ll notice that he uses a vehicle specifically for his equipment. He scours the place, checks for the best areas where he can place his equipment. He sees to it that the whole video production is ready for the shoot – with no stones left unturned.
- He checks all cameras (good corporate videographers use two cameras or more to capture different angles), memory cards, and other equipment. Then, he makes the talents feel relaxed so they will be able to portray their designated characters.
- He shoots scenes according to the script, taking into consideration proper lighting, sounds, and so on.
So is the videographer’s job done? No, it has only begun.
Videographer must Meticulous in Editing
- The third, and probably the most critical for a videographer is the post-production stage. Here, he chooses the music; images, video clips, special effects, transitions, and animations needed to create a powerful video.
Hence experienced videographers in Vancouver meticulously selects each element – because he knows that the wrong ones can make or break the video. Check the video below.
- It’s a corporate video created for Wildsight, a complex environmental agency with multiple locations and a huge influence in the East Kootenays. By including multiple interviews and scenes from the natural environment, the organization’s identity and goals were made known to viewers and raised their awareness for the area.
So next time you need videography in Vancouver, don’t just hire anybody who can hold a camera. Choose a video production company like Red Ripley that can provide you with what you really need – videos that will connect with your viewers and help them decide to do business with you.
About the Author
Colter Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer. We’ve been producing videos for over 18 years after winning film festivals nearly two-decades ago.
He is also certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography. He has a multimedia diploma and handles project management as a certified business coach.
Also, his main focus is on collaborative and custom video production. This also guarantees lots of customer service and the final product clients are excited to share!
So if you’re looking at working with a great producer for animated explainer video production. definitely give us a call or fire us an email. We’ve been doing this for so many years it’s pretty easy to quickly help.
Email us to discuss your production!