Garnier Whole Blends, Sustainably Sourced
Garnier has been a hair and skin expert, since 1904. Blending naturally inspired and derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas. Their goal with every product is healthy-looking beauty that connects everyone to nature and community. This video showcases Garnier Whole Blends.
This is their call to action, that Garnier is committed to sustainable sourcing, means, that their action aims in reducing the environmental impact of their packaging. Moreover, improving the biodegradability of their formulas, and supporting vulnerable communities.
As a world’s leading beauty brand, they have the opportunity to help create a positive impact by leading the way towards sustainable beauty that’s accessible to all.
We created this video using this insight. By using their advocacy of using natural ingredients, we placed their product on the limelight.
A Look at Garnier Whole Blends Ingredients
Garnier Whole Blends comes from a variety of sustainably sourced products ranging from Apples, beeswax, and other different natural ingredients. All of these are naturally and responsibly sourced. Below are some of those:
- ALMONDS are sweet and powerful- For centuries, almonds have been a symbol of beauty across a range of cultures. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats, Northern African women have used this oil for centuries on their hair and skin.
- AVOCADOS As a super-rich super fruit, avocados are important for their abundance of vitamins, nutrients, fiber, and protein.
- APPLES Full of vitamins and minerals, apples are more than a delicious fruit to eat. Apple extract is believed to provide many benefits as it is highly packed with powerful polyphenols and antioxidants.
- POMEGRANATES Although small, pomegranate seeds are bursting with nutrients and antioxidant properties. More than a delicious and nutritious source of food, the pomegranate is a highly prevalent fruit in many cultures.
Garnier Whole Blends, Greenhouse Pop-up Event
The video is shot in Vancouver. A city renowned for its natural beauty and cultural diversity, not to mention a very friendly populace. With a very diverse population of women and some men looking for natural beauty products. Additionally, the beautiful cityscape creates the need for using natural products.
We shot a video for a Garnier pop-up event. This event showcases Garnier Whole Blends, as an introduction to Canadian women. This is no run-of-the-mill pop-up. The venue, the time, and the secret exclusivity conjure up excitement for the women in the city. A video marketing approach to introduce a product that is responsibly sourced from natural ingredients.
Importantly, we infuse marketing components to this event, in particular. So that it positions in cultivating a positive word-of-mouth marketing and the video production can exponentially boost marketing worldwide. Because videos are a versatile marketing tool.
Got a special event coming up? Great! Save that on video, but don’t let your personal assistant do it. Why? State-of-the-art video equipment is one of the keys to good visuals.
Red Ripley Creative, Highlighting the Brand
Luxury brands are the kind of brands that do not really need much of an introduction and people typically know about them. They are famous for quality and are famous for being a brand that can invoke interest. As a result, these brands are able to capture to make it worthwhile for their viewers to stay and watch their curated videos.
When representing a brand it is important to focus on a great vision that gets excites and build out some specific outcomes which you can measure from your audience.
- With these simple foundation pieces, it is a lot easier to define the target viewer. And the kind of communication they want to receive.
- Accordingly, we highlight what Garnier Whole Blends want to show.
With this in mind, we ascertain that the brand speaks directly to its target demographic. Advertising is not simply building a bridge between your brand but also to viewers who can’t wait to learn more.
About the Author
North Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer.
We’ve been producing videos for over two-decades after winning film festivals in high-school.
North is certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography and has a multimedia diploma. He is a certified coach and project manager which he brings to his career in producing.
He created Red+Ripley with two other business partners to focus on collaborative and custom video production with customer service and final products clients are excited to share!
If you’re looking at working with a professional process, give us a call or send us an email. I’m sure we can make recommendations or help with some ideas!
Please contact North directly with any video production inquiries.