The Need for a Video
Sometimes people ask if we compose music too. Yes, we do. Our talented composer Jeff Cancade wrote the custom music to this piece for Aukoala, a popular global clothing and shoe manufacturer. The demand was high to get this piece just right. Mission accomplished.
Aukoala is a worldwide clothing and shoe manufacturer with multiple locations and huge online sales.
“To be successful and grow your business and revenues, you must match the way you market your products with the way your prospects learn about and shop for your products.”
We’ve done a quick cut of some unique content to pitch to agencies. This stuff is a bit crazy, different than our corporate stuff a little edgy and cool.
1. A GoodFoot shoes commercial production with a skateboard and some white shoes that just kinda turns into nothing. A visually unique piece that took lots of rotoscoping (cutting out) to perform this editing trick.
2. Mr. Lube “the Competition” was a situational comedy piece created for Karacters and DDB to show unique comedy.
3. Colter Ripley personal reel 2006 – an Ali G inspired video showing clothes flying on.
4. NPA Broadcast spot with animation was created to energetically demonstrate the problems with our current mayor in Vancouver.
5. Big Rock Brewery – “Zombies” this piece was situational comedy meets realistic zombie on street action. It took second place in a nationwide competition for Big Rock Beer. This piece won 5k and was awarded second overall.
All of these spots were put together to show the diversity of our work.
Red+Ripley Handle all types of video
Stock footage and single-cinematographers coverage
Small teams for event videos
Medium teams for commercial videos
Large teams for agency videos
Handling all video Stages
Shooting, mixed-media or animation Editing
Visual effects and graphics
Handling all video types
Motion graphics Animation
About Red Ripley
We are a video production team. We partner with top companies and brands. We craft powerful stories that move and influence viewers. We use promotion to bring it to their target audience. We have fun doing it.
Want to see what we recommend?