Ook Enterprises and their powerful profile on Highland Helicopters
Highland Helicopters’ mission is to delight customers with every flight, deliver the promise of efficiency, and continuously improve their effectiveness
“By investing heavily in technology, they focus on the future!” With the help of Ook Enterprises to handle their technical methods.
Our customers love their relationship with IT and leveraging technology to bring their business into the future.
Value is found in the things they do. The company culture is modeled from the behaviors of Highland Helicopters’ client advocates. Values are the things discovered in customers feeling ease and comfort with their service.
Ook has a mission and core values that guide every project decision.
- Be curious. Not content to just “fix stuff”, with passion understanding the inner workings of technology.
- Be yourself. “Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde. We’re not here to change who anybody is.
- Be trustworthy. The business starts and depends on honesty and trust. Every interaction and every decision are opportunities to create trust and our coworkers.
- Make awesome decisions. Getting out of the way and making awesome decisions. If it’s right for the customer, it is right for Ook.
- Be thorough. Follow up and follow through. Our work is never done, but it’s important to close the loop so we can keep forward momentum.
- Create raving fans. Raving fans are loyal and can transform our business. We strive for transparency in everything we do and to always deliver more than we promise.
How Ook Approaches Business Partnerships.
Providing great IT support starts with trust. Getting to know each other, the business, and the needs of the customer. Starting with a transparent risk assessment of your IT and technology environment.
Next, we’ll take a strategic and proactive approach using best-in-class solutions and processes to eliminate downtime.
Ook is not only passionate about technology but also takes pride in keeping the client’s business running smoothly. It is how they thrive as a Managed IT services company in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. Moreover, Ook likes getting out of the way by doing the right thing with powerful decisions.
Here’s another one of Red+Ripley’s articles on the Local Independent Film Market.
Red+Ripley Creative puts Ook Enterprises under the Lens
“I’ve been producing corporate videos and commercials as a video director for over two-decades,” says founder North Ripley.
The foundation of every great production starts with a powerful vision and a concept. Which you and your video director bring it to life. We want to bring out the vision, mission, and values that align Ook core business principles.
Our team is really dedicated to the mastery of discovering and rediscovering the excitement of every production. This includes filmmaking and other forms of commercial video production. The main focus is creating a powerful story with a narrative to properly represent your brand.
Knowing a video is successful in attracting viewers and possible clients is a primary outcome. By going through Ook’s case study, using Highland Helicopters as a client profile, we highlighted the technological services and overall effectiveness of bringing a brand into the technological fluency.
A client case study allows future Ook clients to connect more with the outcomes of working with a strong partner. The purpose of the production is defined in these clear outcomes.
Here’s another article where we describe Video Shooting methods in Vancouver.
Red+Ripley’s Experience in, Bringing out your Best Side
We’ve been producing projects for over 20 years and we’ve made 1,000 videos for businesses, corporate videos, and commercials. As well as marketing pieces for all genres. So in creating a video for Ook, with Highland Helicopters, we developed a holistic and vibrant approach highlighting the partnership between Ook and Highland Helicopters with a technical focus.
- Business videos have become a staple of any advertising campaign, alongside web and social publishing.
- Our company handles film and video production which simply means we are cost-effective compared to other film industry services.
- We focus on professional video services which aligns some of those standards.
These types of corporate and commercial video production services separate us from the film industry by handling professional production services with a minimal effective workflow and team within Vancouver.
About the Author
North Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer.
We’ve been producing videos for over two-decades after winning film festivals in high-school.
North is certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography and has a multimedia diploma. He is a certified coach and project manager which he brings to his career in producing.
He created Red+Ripley with two other business partners to focus on collaborative and custom video production with customer service and final products clients are excited to share!
If you’re looking at working with a professional process, give us a call or send us an email. I’m sure we can make recommendations or help with some ideas!
Please contact North directly with any video production inquiries.