Lose Your Video Virginity
It’s 2016. You’re a young startup looking to get some web presence, or you’ve had your business for a while and are looking to reach out to a new generation of customers.
You’ve considered video-marketing, but taking that leap of faith isn’t always easy, right?
In fact, 90% of our clients have never done any sort of video marketing before.
- Youtube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- Mist Media reports that the average internet user spends 88% more time on a site with video.
- 87% of online marketers use video content, according to Outbrain.
- 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad this month.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
- According to Rhythm and Insights, combining video with full page ads boost engagement by 22%.
If you’re an entrepreneur who’s always finding ways to improve your business, then you’ve probably heard of video marketing. Naturally, you’d like to know more about it – what it’s all about and how it can benefit your company.
Check out our video advertising ads here.
Video Marketing: A Closer Look
Young and trendy business owners like you are aware of the power of videos. A short explainer video added to your website, for example, engages readers more than a thousand words can. It can increase traffic, improve your credibility and ultimately, your bottom line.
Now, your interest is piqued by video marketing. Is this something you can do yourself? Do you need to hire a film production company to market an existing video of your business or do you need them to create and market your video?
Colter Ripley, Red+Ripley’s executive producer has this to say:
If someone is looking for a video marketing company to market their videos, that usually means helping someone with a video that they already have. So here’s what we do:
Post it on their website:
- On Vimeo/ YouTube
- Or on other 30 – 40 video sites.
- Optimize the Vimeo/ YouTube descriptions so it’s searchable.
- Promote it to blogs or groups and get backlinks.
- Add links to the video sites so that they rank in the search engines.
- Promote the video to the right people so that it’s likely to go viral.
There are many ways of doing the above but we’ve got a system for going through and making sure that something goes viral (or gets close).
Video Marketing with Red+Ripley
What if you need to get the services of a digital marketing company in Vancouver to create a video that will be used to market your business? Then make sure that the company you are considering has all the skilled manpower, tools and equipment needed for the job.
Here at Red+Ripley, we take pains not only to give you the most awesome videos. We take it a notch higher by doing your video production. How do we do it? See this video:
Red+Ripley – We make AWESOME videos for your Brand or Agency from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
Video Marketing by Red+Ripley: What to Expect
Here’s what you can look forward to when you hire Red+Ripley for your digital marketing in Vancouver:
- Punctuality. We don’t come late because we value your time. In fact, we arrive a few minutes earlier for meetings, location checks and live shoots.
- Thoughtfulness. Like you, we want your videos to be perfect. That’s why we check everything, even the tiniest details. Before a live shoot, for example, our makeup artist makes sure that the talent’s makeup is coordinated with her costume. We ensure that props and equipment work properly to avoid accidents.
- Efficient time management. We manage our time well because we have everything planned out. We even have a plan B and C for backup. Of course, there are instances that we have no control over (like weather changes). When this happens, we can shoot indoor scenes first.
Awesome videos! Of course, Red+Ripley won’t be Red+Ripley if we can’t produce fantastic videos! We’ve got you covered, from planning the script, to the post production process, to video marketing. Here’s an example of what we can do.
More about drone videography
About the Author
Colter Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley and a Video Producer.
We’ve been producing videos for over 18 years after winning film festivals nearly two-decades ago.
Colter is certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography. Additionally, he has a multimedia diploma and handles project management as a certified business coach.
His main focus is a collaborative and custom video production which guarantees lots of customer service and the final product clients are excited to share!
If you’re looking at working with a great producer for animated explainer video production, definitely give us a call or fire us an email. We’ve been doing this for so many years it’s pretty easy to quickly help.
Email us to discuss your production!