Digital Video Content in Vancouver and Video Production Marketing
Do you honestly think broadcast is going to be around for that much longer? I am saying digital film production and digital video content in Vancouver wants to take over!
The Employee you Always Wanted from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
If you look at the statistics, you might keep your investment money in the large commercial networks such as NBC, CBS, Fox and ESPN.
But if you look at a longer trend line in the 10’s or 100’s of years. You might want to disconnect the cable line. Digital video productions and digital video content in Vancouver are being complimented by digital marketing and it’s only increasing.
Over a long timeline, we will all be going online more (and more). Essentially the era of cable, telephone, and radio will all slowly fade as a generation dies. Slowly being replaced by marketing through digital technology and media generating factories.
Broadcast Production versus Digital Video Content Production
We have been part of hundred-thousand-dollar advertising pushes behind large brands in search of audience and sales.
Yaletown Distillery Profile from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
Some of the largest are Microsoft, Telus and Granville Island Brewing. Many of these large brands have a global presence. And the expensive and randomized exposure of television advertising is perfect for a spray in pray approach.
The largest disconnect with any advertising campaign is the targeting of large viewership groups with limited audience specification.
Categorizing, classifying and distinguishing target viewership and exposing them to a campaign. While measuring response rate is the core of any advertising campaign.
The difference is, when you go digital marketing and use rich media. Like digital video production you begin getting more specific.
Marketers spend pennies on the dollar for response rates. Greater than any broadcast producer has ever dreamed of.
I am astounded when our clients spends $10,000 or $20,000 on a simple Facebook pay-per-click marketing campaign. A big push like that will burn up within days with millions in exposure and impressions.
Powerful Measurements of a Great Marketing Campaign and Digital Video Content Production
The core of any great marketing campaign is then measured in the ROI clicks, Impressions, inquiries, and cost-per-action measurable.
Tera Brew Craft Beer Dispenser from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
- The primary metric anyone tracks is Exposure and Impressions. To simply put it is the amount of people that scroll past, randomly see a part of, or get near the marketing media. This is a very general and high-level exposure metric.
- One of the main measurable we track is an engagement metric. When watching or viewing a production, commenting liking or any interaction whatsoever is already an engagement.
- After you finish tracking exposure and engagement you want to find out what is the exact specific results. These simple outcomes are measured in clicks, subscribes, inquiries or purchases.
- Depending on the products or services and the level of salesperson involvement, some things can be immediately sold and others requires a slower sales cycle.
Challenges in Engaging Digital Marketing
I remember one brand we did a video for and needed a local marketing push. That very same brand started to have serious problems when the sales skyrocketed. As the amount of Impressions was low but the amount of response was high. All of a sudden they were scrambling to hire new staff, increase prices and expand locations.
Too much business and not enough cash flow is one of the great unknowns of bankruptcy.
Be careful about what you wish for when it comes to digital marketing. Because having a great campaign and driving traffic is just the start of something great.
Some of the most notable advertising professionals of our Century have driven millions of eyeballs and even influenced culture (Check out Ogilvie’s book on Advertising for more on that).
Know more event video production here!
Event Video in Vancouver Done Right
Rich Media Elements and its Powerful Impacts
If all media is to be categorized into three sources: First, you will need to have texts written in simple words. Then, you would have images like pictures, illustrations or graphics. Lastly, you need rich-media elements that will make the video interesting. For instance, digital productions, animation videos and/or simple GIF animation with motion graphics.
Red+Ripley Video Production from Red+Ripley on Vimeo.
Generally speaking, the more rich media, the more viewership but not necessarily with more outcomes.
- Although digital video productions with impressive video production editing can certainly increase the engagement metric and grabs more attention. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will have a higher response.
- In fact, there is a correlation of focusing on an engaging story, emotionally entertaining production and a clear point with call to action.
- Furthermore, it is always exciting to see those contacts to start streaming in. The volume and robustness of great productions, shows how the sales amazingly goes up! And it always pleases me.
Do you want to have a video and film production to take your brand to the next level? That will surely make you look like a genius and even advise on your $10,000 advertising campaign? We are the company for you!
Visit our article for web video production!
Web Video in Vancouver Done Right
About the Author
Colter Ripley is the Executive Producer for Red+Ripley. We’ve been producing videos for over 18 years after winning film festivals nearly two-decades ago.
He is also certified in digital film with a specialization in cinematography. Even more he has a multimedia diploma and handles project management as a certified business coach.
His main focus is a collaborative custom film and video production. Which guarantees lots of customer service and the final product clients are excited to share!
Lastly if you’re looking at working with a great producer for animated explained video production. Also we’ve been doing this for so many years it’s pretty easy to quickly help. Definitely give us a call or fire us an email.
Check out our online video post below!
Online Video in Vancouver Done Right
Email us to discuss your production!